Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Real Quick...

Okay, just a quick update on me.

One of my students is the autocrat for the upcoming Axman event, so I will be day-tripping that to help her out and cry some of the rounds.

I have been asked to help site herald Fair of the Harvest, another event that I will day trip and help out with as much as I can.

Lastly, Rose the O has asked me to help her shore up her Site heraldry crew for Samhain this weekend. I went the extra mile and offered to do an on-the-job training class for her group of rookie site heralds.

On the homefront, I'm getting geared up to try and start some sewing parties where I hope to start helping people make Heraldic surcoats or Tabards locally. The idea is to help promote some of the old pageantry that I really liked seeing in Mooneschadowe back when I joined.

And lastly... I am working to register a new badge, and taking the opportunity to try and learn about blazons and armory heraldry.

Okay... thats life in a nutshell.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.