Sunday, December 6, 2009

Absence

It has been a long time... too long.

Where to begin?

Well, for starters, my desktop took a beating around the end of September, and finally gave up the ghost. Not surprisingly, that seriously curtailed my ability to maintain my blogs. I'm more or less back up now, thanks to my wife's laptop (what this is being composed with).

Sigh...

And so much has happened.

Just for starters, I helped herald at Namron's Protectorate , and then the joint Skarrgard/Cheminoir "Harvest of the Axe" a few weeks later.

Then... well....

I got laid off of work. As you can guess, that always puts a crimp on things.

And No, I haven't had much luck looking, either.I'm still trying, and I still have some time lined up before the worst happens. But none the less, there it is.

Sigh.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Nordsteorra Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

"Non unus step tergum"

No comments: