Friday, September 17, 2010

You should be eventing!

Okay, if you're reading this between Friday afternoon (September 17th) and Sunday evening (September 19th) than you should be out enjoying an SCA event somewhere (personally, I recommend Mooneschadowe's Triumph of the Eclipse).

Anyway, the past few weeks have been interesting, both in terms of the SCA and for my mundane life.  I am heading up heraldry at Triumph, and am experimenting with a new idea for Herald's Point, so you can expect to see a post on that fairly soon.

Two weeks ago, I went up to Valor, in Calontir, and had a blast. You can count on a post about that at.

There is now some talk in the kingdom about registering new names for each of the regions, and as that conversation got going I posted some thoughts on the subject. To my surprise, I got a lot of good feedback, so I think that is going to get some coverage, too.

And lastly, my personal life had some hiccups in it, but things got smoothed out, and I am probably going to post a bit on that as well.

Anyway, the van is now completely loaded down with camping supplies, and we are all packed up. Its time to hit the road.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Northern Regional Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God save the King!"

No comments: