Monday, December 8, 2008

GOOD NEWS!

Not that this needs any additional help being broadcast, but I might as well add my voice to the list of people screaming it at the top of their lungs.

At Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel this past weekend, his Majesty announced that her Grace Vanessa de Verona was invited to join the order of the Pelican, making her Peer of the Realm.

Vanessa Accepted and later made it known that she wished to be elevated at 12th Night In January.

Of a small personal note Vanessa was the Royal who presented me with my Crane while I was on the field heralding at Northkeep's Castelan. Vanessa Has been an inspiration to myself and many in the north, expecially since since becoming Queen for the second time.

While not a "close personal friend" my heart leapt for joy at this announcement!

God bless her, and may all the best things come to her.

VIVAT Vanessa!

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: