Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pen, Quill and Stile

Writing has long been a major part of my life, be it my fiction, my essays or my letters, I have always enjoyed a chance to compose. Towards that end, I have decided to use my writing more effectively in the SCA, and even though I am on a vacation, of sorts, I plan to make good use of my time by keeping up with some writing projects that I have been looking to do over the past year.

So, partly because I like to keep things organized, and partly because I like showing off what I can do, I put together a small online collection point for my SCA writings, complete with a comment’s section.

Pen Quill and Stile
My personal Library

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: