Saturday, September 28, 2013

Where did it go?

One month ago, I more or less walked away from the principles I had been raised with regarding my own faith,  fairness, honor, and nobility. In a moment of ire, I let my temper lead where my better judgement should have gone first, and in doing so, I robbed Charles the Grey of any reasonable opportunity he might have to defend himself from my accusations.

I owe Centurion Charles the grey an apology for my conduct here.

While I stand by the facts stated, airing them here was counter to any good sense, and any productive means. There are ways of accomplishing my goals, this should never have been one of them.

Frankly, it was just selfish, and stupid of me to press forward with it.

In closing, I ask that for those of you who followed the narrative, take to heart its greatest lesson, and that is that vengeance allows for no winners when is it employed.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God save the King!"

No comments: