Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The cost of doing business

This wont be a long post, but that doesn't make it easy for me.

Between the time I spend being a herald, the price of gas ($3.57 in places today) and my personal financial situation, I have concluded that I will likely not be able to armor up in the SCA for a while. The way things are going now, even though Gulf Wars will overlap Spring break this year, this just isn't any way for me afford the trip.

I joined the SCA for the fighting, and I guess I have held on to the hope that I would be able to fight again, but between Life, SCA and my other personal objectives, I guess its less painful if I just admit that armoring up is a luxury I can no longer afford.

Sigh...

I guess I can just call it the cost of doing business.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: