Thursday, January 1, 2009

a year later.

Well, roughly this time last year I sat down and started this blog.

81 posts later, and I'm still plugging along.

I go back and re-read my posts form time to time, partly because I like to remember what I have been up to and what I was saying in the past, and partly because I like to just see what I was thinking at the time.

A lot has happened since this time last year. Both to the north and to me. I have seen leadership, and triumph, hard work, dedication and integrity. I have also seen petty bickering, back stabbing, deceit and malice.

I have faced criticism, and received praise. Been attacked, and defended, by friends and adversaries in ways that still make my head spin at times.

I have advanced my goals, and revisited my personal objectives. I have faced challenges, and both prospered and been found wanting at different times.

In the end, the important thing is that I am still here. Still Heralding and still traveling. Still doing my podcast.

And most important of all, still learning.

The year may be over, but I'm just getting started.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan.
Province of Mooneschadowe
kingdom Of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"




No comments: