Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still plugging along

Well, let it never be said that life has to give you a break between activity. 

No sooner was I done with Crown (Thank God!) than I got an e-mail from the Skorgarrd herald asking me to come down and teach them list, site and populace meeting heraldry. This wasn't totally unexpected, mind you, she and I have been talking about this for a while, but I got the e-mail on monday....and Crown was on saturday, so you do the math. 

Not to mention that I am hoping to get warranted as a herald at King's Round Table in two weeks. This on top of me being in charge of setup breakdown and cleanup. (hay, Im smiling about this, really!)

And then...

I'm in charge of heralding--read "I am the Herald in Charge" -for Mooneschadowe's Triumph of the Eclipse. in September. 

And we have out of kingdom royalty coming!

and because of that, we may have IN KINGDOM royalty coming.

And I not only asked for that...I campaigned for it!

What was I thinking?


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

1 comment:

Jim Couch said...

Ah with excellence comes fame, with fame popularity, and with popularity responsibility..

You're good enough to handle it.