Saturday, January 11, 2014

Breaking in my new paints

Well, I finally got to sit down and try out my new paint set that my wife got me for Christmas. Definitely a new experience dealing with paint right out of the freshly opened tube. I think some of it had separated out, because I had to mix it a little. Still, all told, I wasn't unimpressed with what I had to work with.

AOA-1/11/14-Incomplete
There is definitely a lot of cleanup work to be done here, and I am not entirely sure what to do about the background of the letter, but that will come as I work with it some more. I also need to clean up the top blue flower, has an accident with it and now I need to clean up blue (of all colors) from over top of green and yellow.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God save the King!"

No comments: