Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Scroll painting night.

Got a chance to sit down and finish the AOA I was working on from a few weeks ago. It was actually a good night all together. Derega, Uallach, Catarina, Liliana, my wife, and I all huddled around the kitchen table and working on award charters for close to three hours.
I finally finished the charter I was working on from two weeks ago [sorry for the light]. All in all I was semi-satisfied with it, and I think it looks too busy without looking sophisticated enough for me. But, I can nit pick myself to death. My wife liked it, so I turned it in as shown here.








I also started another one of the same design, this one using more of the red and less of the gold (intended away).




Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God save the King!"

No comments: