Friday, November 14, 2008

The Night before...

Okay, Axman is tomorrow,and one of my students is the autocrat so I am going to make sure I make it there and help her cry the list and maybe offer to stunt herald court for her.

I'm starting to feel a little too comfortable with my situation at the monent. Its not that I am not happy heralding. Truth be told, nothing could be father from the truth. But still, I dont feel challenged, or even that rushed when i do these things any more.

Do I need to do more, or do I need to change my focus? Maybe both? maybe I'm just overreacting to life's other pressures at the moment. I don't know.

But one thing is for sure, I will be out there tomorow calling the list when I'm needed. Because that is what I said I was going to do, and by God, I am going to keep my word.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"


No comments: