Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something of a Holiday.

Well, I'm, going to do something I haven't done before, at least not on my terms. I'm going to take a holiday. Or Rather a couple of them, from the SCA.

January and February are going to be light months for me anyway. No events, and no major activities. So, Im going to cut all of the Mooneschadowe meetings out of them as well. Well, almost all of the meetings.

I'm still going to make populace meetings for Mooneschadowe, Northkeep, Namron and Wiesefeuer, and I hope to cut more podcasts too. All of that will stay the same.

I just need a little break, and I think a few weeks of no meetings will give that to me. It will give me time to write, work on some book heraldry stuff I've been wanting to do, and maybe even start on the textbooks I've been wanting to write for Site and List heraldry.

I'm not planning to reinvent myself or anyting, but after 11 years in the game, and time off usually coming when other stuff muscles in and takes what time I have outright, I'm, just feeling like maybe I need a break on my terms.

Don't worry, I'll be here posting and writing just like always.
Or so I hope, anyway.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: