Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Its always fun to visit Namron

Well, With Namron behind me, all of this month's Populace meetings are done, and now I get to cut another episode of The Blackfeather News Before Saturday rolls around.

But I must say, of all the groups, Namron is fast becoming the most fun group to visit, even if that does come with a healthy measure of chaos.

I can't (and shouldn't) go into too many details, Namron deserves some measure of privacy, but the comments from the peanut gallery did keep me laughing through most of the fifty five minute long meeting.
And, also of note, Lord Wolfgang, and Master Ulf made a note of commenting on, and complimenting both my Podcast and my travels across the three baronies each month. I stood up and nodded appropriately as asked, but I must say, such praise was welcome and very much appreciated. I was honored by the Kind words, and thankful for the recognition.

Though I must say, Northkeep, Wiesenfeuer and Namron all ran exceedingly short meetings this month. Mooneschadowe's was the longest, but we usually run 75 minutes or more on average.

All that being said, I am still making headway on my stated goals involving heraldry, so all of this was well worth the effort this month.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: