Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wiesenfeuer March Pop Meeting

Well, last nights meeting was pretty productive, with the build up for Gulfwars, and then Wiesenfeuer's Baronial the next month, they are all geared up for a lot of stuff to happen.

As for myself, well, I'm getting ready to gear up and manage the list heraldry at their event. I tried to see who was going to help out, but interest from the attending members was less than enthusiastic. I did, however, have some people come up to me and tell me how they were interested in learning how to herald a list field, so I'll probably have enough people to make things happen. I know it sounds like I am over thinking this, but part of the point here is that I want to help raise up the local levels of voice heraldry, and generate a larger base of able bodies voice heralds across the north, and this is how I plan to do that. I'm not mad, just trying to adapt to the situation as it develops.

I still think I'll get a good turn out for list field heralding, I just need to wait and see.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: