Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nothing Subtle about it.


Well, last night was Mooneschadowe's Populace, and really, their isn't much to report. I spoke with the attending members and ask about help with heralding the lists at baronial, but other than that, it was a quiet night in terms of heraldry.

At Mazzios, however, We tried to get pass the bucket around for baby sitter donations and Liliana had trouble getting everyone's attention.

Well, right about then I decided to help out, so I let fly with a medium-loud (for me, anyway) "Hear ye!" that brought the entire restaurant to a dead silence.
The whole thing was there and gone in the blink of an eye, but I have to confess no small measure of amusement when I I can do that to a group. its not subtle, its not necessarily polite, but Lord knows, its effective.

I Love being a herald.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: