Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Northkeep Feburary Populace

Well, I managed to make it, yet again, to Northkeep's Populace meeting. It was good to see people again, but attendance was pretty sparse thanks to a new outbreak of the flu.

It was only Her Excellency Kalandra, so I got her open a one person court, another first for me. They managed to press through what business they had in record time, I closed the court after 28 minutes, I think.

The only other item of note Lord Kevin. Hes fresh out of the hospital with heart issues, and yet still managed to come to the meeting. He's got the work ethic of a pack mule; too stubborn to die, and too stubborn to slow down. But then again, I can see why Northkeep likes him. I hope he get well soon. I told Kalandra that while I wanted to herald for Northkeep, taking the job from a deceased herald is a little extreme, even for me. Also, during his report, Kevin Identified me as his "deputy of record" which is a major boon to me, because it recognizes the relationship I am trying to solidify with Northkeep.

Other than that, it was a quiet night.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom
of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: