Sunday, June 22, 2008

Little bit of housekeeping

Okay, I admit it, I'm a Google Addict right now. Between Firefox and its umpteen hundreds of addons (I think my home computer has thrity-somehting by now) and all of the Google features like calendar, documents, and whatnot, I am actually very happy to make make use of some of the features that I have at my disposal.

My Classes:

I have web published my List heralding 101, and my Site heralding 101 classes to theweb. The notes are actually fairly self explanitory, so I am comfortable with tossing them out to the world and letting the world have them. You should see them at the top left of this page, feel free to copy them to whatever word processor you want.


My Google Calander:

I dont know who really wants to know when and where I will be at what SCA activity, but I figured what the heck... might as well put myself out there and see if its usefull. You'll see that just under my list of the most current blog posts.



Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: