Friday, June 27, 2008

Online Class

Okay, I'll make this short and sweet. I' have been teaching List field heraldry in the classroom and on the field for over two years now. I dont mind teaching, and I love the chance to do it.

However, I still get people who don't know how to list herald, and they usually don't have time to take a class, and not enough confidence to jump in on the spot and learn on the fly. Its not a simple thing to do cold, but if you know enough of what is going on, then its not hard to take a set of cards and run with them

Well, for better or for worse, I have taken my class to the next level in accessibility.

I did an online presentation that you can click on and take in your own home.

No certifications, no spiffy cool gifts if you understand everything... just a lot of information that will hopefully let people understand and enjoy list heralding as much as I do.

Presently, its linked at the top right corner of my blog as an online course.

(IE, look left, and up of this post, and you should see it.)


And I know... It needs a LOT of editing...but I just couldn't wait that long.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: