Monday, June 9, 2008

Populace meetings....

Well, I managed to make it to the traditional three-meeting run last week without any hangups. I wish I could report something interesting, but Wiesenfeuer was business as usual, Mooneschadowe was crammed into a back room... so that didn't exactly get me going in the best of moods, and Namron was Namron; one big dinner meeting with a lot of conversation and a lot of business.

I wound up heralding Mooneschaowe's meeting, though I wasn't exactly in top form that night. The truth be told, I'm actually regretting saying yes; someone shouldn't take on a heraldry job unless they are in top form; your too 'up front' and in the public eye to get away with the type of mistakes or expressions that a tired officer or even a tired scenschal could pass off.

Namorn was actually cool, however, but when you frame you meeting around the whole idea of "we need to chill out and just enjoy this"... you're going to be a pretty mello crew:)

Also, It turns out that Lady Adelheid got the job of Baronial herald.

Cheers to her and best of luck. Lord Wolfgang quickly pointed out how many heralds their were in Namron, and then added that I was the regional force to be reckoned with, or something along those lines. I'm hoping to be taking the warranting class at red tape later this year, so I'll probably see her there.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: