Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stillwater Celtic Music and Heritage Festival

Okay, it wasn't exactly an SCA event, and I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this because it was not really relivant to me as a herald. However, Mooneschadowe decided, at something of the last minute, to do a demo and help out the organizers of the Celtic Music festival this past saturday.

All in all, it was a lot of fun, and a great chance to get out and show the public what we are and are about. I think some 200-400 people came by and asked questions and the like, and I am fairly sure that we will see some of them again. One former marine was litterlly giddy with excitement when I told him about heavy weapon's fighting.

Anyway, as Demos go, this one was well worth the time invested, and I am exceedingly glad that we pulled through and did it.


Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: