Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Agenda

For some reason, most people seem to assume the word agenda is synonymous with underhanded, covert and dishonest. The truth be told, none of these are automatically true. As a mater of fact, Agendas are how most successful people manage to keep track of their objectives and goals in highly complicated situation, like life.

So, here is my agenda, or at least the first draft of it.


1-Train and maintain contact with at least 8 list heralds and 4 site heralds in the north.
2-Teach my List heralding and Site heralding classes to each of the three northern most baronies.
3-Herald at least some of the populace meetings for each of the four northernmost groups (Mooneschadowe, Northkeep, Namron, and Wiesenfeuer).
4-Talk with the Northern Regional herald about increasing Voice Herald training in the north.
5-Speak with as many court heralds in the north as possible, see if I can arrange classes about court heraldry for both myself and others.
6-Herald, or backup herald as many courts as I can, with focus on northern events like Triumph, Protectorate, Baronial and Castilin.

I'm sure it will change, these things always do, but as it stand right now, that's my hit list.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: