Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back from Wiesenfeuer

Well, after getting back from Wiesenfeuer's populace meeting last night, I must say that they are always a fun group to hang out with. Master Lucais was managing the heralding for the evening, it seems that the deputy herald was busy with other matters, and the Barony still hasn't had a chance to formally replace Miles now that he is working in St. Luis.

But it was fun, and Lucais was in true form, which is always a sight to see.

I also heard how he got his Flaming weasel award from the Barony. Evidently he was heralding Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Court and was supposed to say something along the lines of "this does not open the court of her excellency Arafel, Baroness of Wiesenfeuer..." and so on. Well, he got as far as 'open the court' and then went "her excellency...Ba...Ba...Ba... Beevis."

No doubt about it, calling a sitting Baroness "Beevis" will get you places, though where those places are is up for speculation.

I also nudged His excellency Elric and Mater Lucais both about my willingness to teach Site and List heraldry to the Barony any time they would like. Trying to strike a balance between being annoying and politely 'persistent". Time will tell how that goes.

On a side note, however, Lucais also gave me a glowing review for my Podcast, so I was really, really happy to hear that, his opinion is one that I do listen to quite carefully.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: