Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sending out an S.O.S.

Well, at about 10:05 Friday night I got an E-mail from Lord Kevin, the
Northkeep Baronial herald. In short, he said he was suffering from a
sore throat and wasn't confident that he would be able to herald at
Kingdom A&S Saturday in Tulsa. He e-mailed me and asked if i could help.

Considering that this is just the type of think I want to do right now,
partly to be noticed by people outside Mooneschodwe, and partly because
I do want to help Northkeep out, it looks like this will be a chance for
me to help Northkeep out.

I don't know if that means Ill be heralding for the Baronial court, And while I really want to, if I do or not is irrelevant. I love heralding, and I want to do it, and I want to Help Northkeep out.

BTW, its Saturday morning, about 12:45 as I write this--- I need to go to bed.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"

No comments: